Why Coaljacking/Mudjacking? Coaljacking is important to the integrity of your home. The material used is City, State and EPA approved. Concrete that has negative drainage will give you 100% runoff towards your foundation. This can cause bowed foundation walls and cracking, which in return will be exceedingly costly. Coaljacking/Mudjacking is a cheaper alternative to concrete replacement.
Voids under existing concrete can cause the following issues:
- More water draining towards foundation, leading to the need for foundation repair
- Foundation settlement (leaning or bowed foundation walls)
- Varmints and insects create nests in the voids
- Wet crawl spaces that can create mold problems and other issues with bugs
- Wet or leaking basement
- These issues cause a domino effect to your foundation, home and connected concrete
Water also causes major damage to finished concrete and building foundations. Over time, water destroys concrete, causing cracks, failure, foundation problems, structure settlement and much more. It is more cost effective to correct these problems early before they become disastrous and very expensive to repair.
Why is our solution better than our leading competition?
Our flowable mix fills all hidden voids before lifting occurs by using air compressed lifting. This allows us to fill the entire void, which prevents less cracking of the concrete. Most competitors lift the concrete by using a hydraulic pump which doesn't always completely fill the void and may cause excessive cracking.
Our material is a special flowable engineered material which creates stronger structure and PSI. We have several mix designs which include cement, fly ash, synthetic fibers. Which helps us to better regulate thickness for better lifting control. It is lighter than grout and is water repellant which will not erode from underneath slab. Unlike polyjacking or limestones, these systems do not flow. When our material solidifies to 1500psi water nor rodents will not penetrate.
We offer the following coaljacking/mudjacking services:
- Commercial exterior and interior slabs leveled
- Slab jacks for load bearing walls
- Grading on exterior of foundation to create positive drainage
- Stoops, steps, landings, sidewalks, garages, driveways, interior and exterior